Friday, September 28th
Saturday, September 29th
- Farmers Market: 10am-1pm
- The Covington Farmers Market is a staple in the Roebling Point District. Along with the vendors that provide locally grown produce and more, there will be a Petting Zoo, Music, Arts and Crafts by the Baker Hunt Art and Cultural Center, face painting and entertainment by Circus MoJo. A great family experience.
- Zip Line: 2pm-8pm
- A 300′ long dual zip line will provide thrills for those daring enough to ride. Each ride is $5.
- Drink: 11am-11pm
- Drinks will be available at the Budweiser Build a Bar, Rhinegeist village and Bircus Brewery Truck.
- Music: 9am-11pm
- 9am – 1pm Music Provided by the Farmers Market (Market Stage)
- 1-5pm Freedom Nicole Moore Band (Main Stage)
- 6-7:30pm Elementree Livity Project (Main Stage)
- 8-11pm Fourth Day Echo (Main Stage)
Sunday, September 30th
- Bloodys, Brunch and Bengals
- 700WLW Ken Broo Pre-Game Show Live from Smoke Justis
- A Bloody Mary Fest of sorts. The Roebling Point Businesses will create a Bloody Mary Mecca to start the day at 9am.
- Bengals Watch Party on 7’x12′ LED Screen (away vs Atlanta Falcons)
- Covington Street Hockey Club Exhibition: 4-7pm
- Free skate and hockey: 1-4pm (Kid Friendly)
Smoke Justis is Covington’s Sports Bar and features smoked meats, craft beer, whiskey, and a video arcade with self pouring draft beer taps. In the warmer months, Smoke Justis has outdoor dining around the perimeter of the historic “Citizen’s Telephone building”. The outside walls are filled with large windows to the outside and the inside walls are covered with flat-screen TV’s to watch your favorite sports team! Located in the Roebling Point District at the end of the Roebling Bridge in Covington, Kentucky, Smoke Justis is just a block and a bridge from Downtown Cincinnati. Sports fans fill the streets before going to the Reds or Bengals games. Stop by Smoke Justis to watch a game and enjoy the casual atmosphere while tasting some of the best smoked wings in Greater Cincinnati!
>> Learn More